More Blindness Performances Added
Tickets to Blindness were becoming scarce. So, due to popular demand we’ve added eight more performances to the show’s schedule. The new performances are all matinees — August 17 to 20 at 4PM and August 24 to 27 at 4PM.
A summer afternoon is an ideal time to catch this unique show. Afterwards you and your guests can saunter off to a nearby patio to enjoy a cold glass of wine while talking about the show’s ideas. The show has lots to explore. Perhaps you’ll be so wrapped up in the conversation it will be time for dinner al fresco. Very civilized.
Blindness is a socially distanced sound installation performed on the massive stage of the Princess of Wales Theatre with only 50 audience members at each show.
Learn the safety protocols
- Patrons must bring and wear a non-medical mask, plus remain at least 2 metres apart from other patrons at all times while in the theatre.
- Tickets must be booked in advance.
- Please do not arrive earlier than a half hour before your ticketed time.
- Late arrivals will not be seated under any circumstance.
- Each seat is distanced at 2.5 metres apart.
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been put into place before, during and after each sound narrative.
- Please do not visit the theatre if you feel unwell, are in quarantine, or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If you need to cancel your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please read our FAQ for complete health and safety guidelines.