Theatre Etiquette Guidelines
We request that you kindly take a moment to acquaint yourself with the following "Theatre Etiquette Guidelines". It is required that your students are familiar with these guidelines prior to each visit to our theatres in order to ensure that this theatre experience be equally enjoyable for your students and our other patrons.
- Students are required to have a valid ticket to be permitted admission into the Students must sit in the seats assigned to them. Please take seating preferences and restrictions into account when distributing tickets.
- Outside food is strictly prohibited within the This includes packed lunches from home. No talking or whispering during the performance.
- All personal electronic devices such as cell phones, iPods, MP3 players and the like thereof must be powered-off for the entire duration of the performance.
- Trips to the washroom should be planned prior to the start of the performance or during Teachers / Supervisors should ensure that they are suitably distributed to be seated amongst the group in order to facilitate assistance in the event that disciplinary problems arise.
- Photography is strictly prohibited during the Photography throughout the theatre may also be prohibited for certain shows.
- Theatre authorities reserve the right to remove any student exhibiting inappropriate behavior during the course of the
- Teachers / Supervisors will be responsible for supervising students causing In the event of a supervisor being unavailable, a parent will be called upon to escort the child out of the premises. Additional Teachers / Supervisors should be assigned to students with special needs as required.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and would like to assure you that you are always welcome to contact us should you require any assistance that will ensure the success of your class trip!