Download the Mirvish App
Mirvish Productions is a Canadian theatre management and production company, based in Toronto, founded by David Mirvish in 1987. Mirvish Productions is, today, Canada's largest commercial theatre production company, operating out of four theatres in downtown Toronto.
AUDIENCE SERVICES RESPRESENTATIVES
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Phone Operations or designate and is part of the Ticketing team.
- Responds to incoming calls and provides information regarding current and upcoming shows.
- Provides excellent Audience Service (customer service) at all times by assisting patrons with the sales process.
- Sells and processes (key enters) all orders, including individual tickets, subscriptions and group sales, into ticketing system with complete accuracy.
- Responds to and processes in-person sales.
- Provides information related to: directions to the theatres, seating availability, concessions, accessibility, restaurant, hotel and parking information.
- Up-sells and cross sells patrons to packages, group bookings, Subscriptions, and other offerings available.
- Fulfills subscription ticket mailings.
- Identifies and assists with patron problems, including but not limited to, exchanges, promotional codes and other changes caused by emergencies.
- Other administrative work as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good understanding of computers - Tessitura background an asset
- Punctual, responsible and a team player
Starting Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full Time (30 to 40 hours a week)
Location: Toronto, Ontario (On-site)
Availability: Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays
Wage: $17 per hour + financial incentives
If you have the appropriate qualifications for this role and believe you would be able to make a beneficial contribution to Mirvish Productions, please submit your resume and cover letter in a single PDF document by Thursday, November 10, 2022, prior to PM to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Competition #2022-017, Audience Service Representative on the subject line.
Mirvish Productions recognizes its heightened duty to protect employees from health and safety risks during the current pandemic. As such, an offer of employment shall be conditional on proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with a vaccine series approved by Health Canada or the World Health Organization.
Mirvish Productions is committed to increasing diversity and inclusion throughout our organization. Mirvish Productions is dedicated to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a barrier free work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our HR Department know.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.